Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Milaeon

Well, 'The Egg' is all finished and done.

A 5:00 am call in the middle of a field in Oxfordshire wearing just a T-shirt. It was freezing but as long as the footage is OK, I don't mind. As always, I'm Looking forward to seeing how the finished product turns out.

In other news, I've just enjoyed a workshop on acting for TV and Film held by Milaeon. I enjoyed meeting Mike at Milaeon, seems like a hard working, dedicated person and I have now joined their books as an actor. I'm hoping to gain opportunities to raise my profile in the industry and intend to make the most of any chances I receive.

Looking forward, I've just been offered a small role in an independent feature which I will be shooting in June so I'm looking forward to that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment