Saturday, 16 July 2011

First view of 'The Egg'

I've just seen the finished product for the first time of  'The Egg' a film by Scott Craig.

This was shot at stupid o clock in the morning in Oxfordshire and it was bloody freezing but still fun to make. The story is based on a short story by Andy Wier. I played Adam who after an argument with his girlfriend storms out and ends up getting hit by a car and killed.

Adam wakes up in a strange place and is eventually greeted by God who is played by Tony Manders who I have performed with many times on stage but never on film, who explains the meaning of life to him.

I'm really happy with the way it ended up, I love the beginning and some of the outside shoots are lovely.

You can view it here:

 Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment